Pet Portrait Photography
I love capturing that special bond between a pet and their owner
Having owned horses, grown up with cats, and being a dog lover, I adore photographing pets of all shapes and sizes.
I specialise in dog, cat, horse and small animal portraits within the Inner West and Sydney area, however feel free to ask me if you have another animals.
Pet Portraits on Location $90
Includes up to a one hour pet portrait at a location of your choosing (within the Sydney area). Then simply Choose your Product/s
You will have the option of having photos taken of your pet on their own, or with other family members (highly recommended).
Depending on the type of pet, Julie will work with you and your pet to arrange the best location for your pet portrait. Dog portraits can be arranged on location (or at home if preferred), whereas cat portraits and other animals may generally need to be taken at home, for example, cats, birds, rabbits, horses, etc.
Horse portrait photography can be arranged at a suitable location.
Take a look at the Pet Portrait Gallery
Visit Pet Portraits
Following your Pet Photography
- Your pet portraits will be professionally retouched and uploaded to a password protected website
- You'll receive an email with login details
- Choose your favourite pet portraits + select a product of your choice
- Your order will be ready in 1-2 weeks for prints and canvas prints
Gift Vouchers for pet photography make a very special present for fellow pet owners, friends and family.
To arrange a Gift Voucher please Contact Julie
- Convenient, on location pet photography service at your favourite outdoor location within the Inner West and Sydney area
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Professional quality retouching to bring out the best in your pet portrait
Additional images are available at $25 each for low resolution images and $50 each for high resolution images.
Paypal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
Tips to help prepare your pet for their pet portrait
For best results it's best to ensure your pet is washed and groomed either the day prior or on the day of your pet portrait.
If family will be included in the photos with your pet, you may find it helpful to visit Faqs for advice on preparing for your pet photography session.
Ready to book your Pet Portrait Photography?
Contact me today with any questions or to make your Pet Portrait booking.